Opportunities and Problems with Digital Twins | Part Two: Definition – What Can I Do With This?
5 Reasons Why Building an Analytics Capability is Giving You Heartburn eBook Now Available
Last year, many wireless network operators boasted about their 5G rollouts. This rollout should undoubtedly help revolutionize operations for industrial operators in manufacturing, transportation, logistics, and energy/oil and gas.
Opportunities and Problems with Digital Twins | Part One: Definition – What is This?
What are Digital Twins? The first problem we need to address is confusion about “what is a digital twin?” Despite what you might have heard, there is no single definition. Most people don’t ask, “what is a digital twin?” But they should. And, when we…
AI and Data Science have a Rearview Mirror Problem | Part 2 – Healthcare
In Part 1, we discussed AI and data science problems with the travel industry. For Part 2, we share insight on the healthcare industry. Consider the efforts to use AI and data science in health care. The U.S. “Crude Annual Death Rate” has varied over…
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Tech Titans’ 2022 Fast Tech List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in 2022 SMU Cox Dallas 100 List
- Competitive Intelligence – How Good Can it Be?