2020 and Digital Transformation – A Tale of Two Cities (or three, or… ) Part 1 – Transformation of the Enterprise
Looking back at 2020, most forecasts were simply discarded. The epidemic and government responses ripped through most market sectors. Before the epidemic smashed into the world economy, there were rosy forecasts about the coming digital transformation. The details of what this meant varied by market,…
How Can I do Advanced Analytics in the Face of Uncertainty?
How Can I do Advanced Analytics in the Face of Uncertainty? (Everyone is uncertain, whether they know it or not) One thing the Covid-19 epidemic has done is teach us all a lesson about uncertainty. Everyone doing Business Intelligence (BI) analytics is wondering if old…
What if I Don’t Have Historical Data? – Advanced Analytics When Your Data Lake is Dry
What if I Don’t Have Historical Data? Here are three ways Lone Star does advanced analytics even when your data lake is dry The rise of Business Intelligence (BI) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been powerful. But even good things can bring unintended negative consequences….
What is “No-Code” Software and Why Should You Care?
What is “No-Code” Software and Why Should you Care? “No-Code” is becoming buzz worthy. But why? And, why define anything in negative terms? Usually, we think about a definition in terms of what something “is” rather than what it isn’t. “No-Code” means what it says…
- Lone Star Analysis Named Silver Honoree for 2022 Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Second Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Introduces Advanced R&D Unit, Cipher Alchemy™
- Data’s Hotel California: Open Systems vs. Walled Gardens
- Lone Star Analysis Expands Office Space to Accommodate Continued Growth