Lone Star Analysis Delivers Unparalleled Solutions for Complex Challenges
Unlock the Power of Evolved AI® - AI Made Smarter™
At Lone Star Analysis, we’ve made AI smarter, a lot smarter. Evolved AI® (EAI™) is being used by our customers today to create generative results faster than humans and succeed where mainstream AI has failed in the past.
Lone Star solutions authored on our TruNavigator MAX™ platform come with EAI™ injection capabilities. Evolved AI® is an advanced technology ready to solve the most complex problems faced by organizations today.
When Evolved AI® is applied to business decisions or real-time analytics, the best options can be generated automatically for process management, signal processing, the Internet of Things, and countless other applications.
EAI™ is particularly well suited to generative AI applications. Our peer-reviewed publications and customer successes prove EAI can autonomously generate designs and answers without human intervention. EAI can perform generative operations in areas where no prior AI has been successful.
Traditional Artificial Intelligence is big data dependent, requires massive computational resources, and is fragile in the face of noise and novel data. This perverse combination often “breaks the math” that powers mainstream AI. Evolved AI®, on the other hand, is usually more accurate, always uses less data, is extremely robust, and can run on a laptop!
Evolved AI® is more robust (less fragile in the face of noise and novel data) partly because it supports decision hierarchy to inhibit failures. The lower data requirements of EAI® mean faster training and deployment. Additionally, it dramatically reduces the computational power traditionally needed to process AI. This combination delivers optimized performance, enabling deployment on-premises, air-gapped, in the cloud, or at the edge.
How Can Evolved AI® Be Used?
- Signal identification, classification, and automated cuing for analysts
- Autonomous signal classification
- Generative signals analysis products
- Image recognition
- Automated design optimization and systems assessments
- Generative process management optimization
- Integrated AI/MBSE and design optimization
- Generative AI applications (First Order AI Design)
- Integrated operation with earlier-generation (mainstream) AI
- Condition-Based Predictive and Prescriptive Maintenance
- Clustering, including unsupervised clustering
What Makes Evolved AI® Better?
- Is truly predictive and able to “see” futures which are not in the training data
- Is big data optional, needing less training data – 1/10th the data or less than mainstream AI
- Has demonstrated to be more accurate even with less data
- Operates faster – 80 x faster in one benchmark, 160 x against a state-of-the-art FFT-based solution
- Is more robust – Not confused by noise or operational uncertainty, resistant to spoofing, deception, and disinformation (100% drone detection vs. flock of birds)
- Has a much smaller computational footprint – can run on a laptop or at the edge, making cloud optional
- Supports users at all levels of AI sophistication and domain knowledge
- Is easy to upgrade and blend with new processing systems – MBSE tools (CAMEO and Innoslate), MATLAB, etc.
- Naturally allows “hybrid” AI, which can be “taught” what we know, as well as “learn” from data
Evolved AI® by Lone Star Analysis - AI Made Smarter™
If your organization struggles to solve complex problems in your digital transformation process, we can help. Let us know if you would like to learn more about Lone Star’s EAI™ enabled solutions: