Competitive Intelligence – How Good Can it Be?
“Working with Lone Star has given us the ability to finally put numbers behind our initiative and effectively measure the impact of the work we have done in the community over the last three decades.” –
What is “No-Code” Software and Why Should You Care?
Data’s Hotel California: Open Systems vs. Walled Gardens
There are plenty of fibs and outright lies in business. You might know the “Three Great Lies” with number three being, “the check is in the mail.” We say the “Fourth Great Lie,” happens when customers say they have all the data we need in…
Self Deception: Six Steps to CURFEW Bad Information for Analytics and AI
It’s a sad, hard truth that Big Data is biased.
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Tech Titans’ 2022 Fast Tech List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in 2022 SMU Cox Dallas 100 List
- Competitive Intelligence – How Good Can it Be?