5 Reasons Why Building an Analytics Capability is Giving You Heartburn eBook Now Available
Last year, many wireless network operators boasted about their 5G rollouts. This rollout should undoubtedly help revolutionize operations for industrial operators in manufacturing, transportation, logistics, and energy/oil and gas.
Opportunities and Problems with Digital Twins | Part One: Definition – What is This?
What are Digital Twins? The first problem we need to address is confusion about “what is a digital twin?” Despite what you might have heard, there is no single definition. Most people don’t ask, “what is a digital twin?” But they should. And, when we…
AI and Data Science have a Rearview Mirror Problem | Part 2 – Healthcare
In Part 1, we discussed AI and data science problems with the travel industry. For Part 2, we share insight on the healthcare industry. Consider the efforts to use AI and data science in health care. The U.S. “Crude Annual Death Rate” has varied over…
AI and Data Science have a Rearview Mirror Problem | Part 1 – Air Travel
AI and Data Science – Air Travel Problems Years ago, Peter Drucker wrote a short, brilliant column for the Wall Street Journal titled, “If Earnings aren’t the Dial to Read.” It launched the balanced scorecard movement. Drucker explored the idea of metrics and “what matters” from different…
- Data’s Hotel California: Open Systems vs. Walled Gardens
- Lone Star Analysis Expands Office Space to Accommodate Continued Growth
- Lone Star Analysis Announces Norwegian Subsidiary, Lone Star Analysis AS
- Lone Star Analysis Vice President Laurie Cummins Announced as National Defense Industrial Association’s 2022 Awards Chairperson
- Lone Star Analysis Secures Direct to Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Contract