Risk and Uncertainty through Fantasy Football
Growing up, I loved math. I still do, but it started early. I was the kid who raced to get homework done and then went to help everyone else finish theirs. Somewhere in the ’90s, Fantasy Football started taking off, and it was a great…
Has Your Stupidity Level Gone Up? The Answer is Yes! But Here is What You Can do About It.
Making Better Decisions in Three Steps This is not your fault. Covid-19 has damaged your brain. Now, we’re not declaring the virus kills brain cells. We mean everyone in our society has seen a decline in their decision-making ability due to stress caused by the…
The Great Texas Freeze – Beyond the Flaw of Averages
The Great Texas Freeze – Beyond the Flaw of Averages A reminder of why we systematically underestimate risks and how to read the news We have long suggested Sam Savage’s book, The Flaw of Averages. It is a start at understanding why you should ignore…
The Streetlight Effect and What You “Know That Ain’t So”
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Tech Titans’ 2022 Fast Tech List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in 2022 SMU Cox Dallas 100 List
- Competitive Intelligence – How Good Can it Be?