5 Reasons Why Building an Analytics Capability is Giving You Heartburn eBook Now Available
Developing a robust, extensible analytics capability is critical to competing and succeeding. Rarely do executives and leadership push back on the idea of AI/ML initiatives. Organizations have massive amounts of data, view their data as a critical asset, and believe it is key to creating competitive differentiation and operational efficiencies.
However, deploying analytics using traditional Machine Learning and AI methods is often ineffective and slow to provide value. Organizations frequently struggle to stand up a successful analytics capability. Some would even say the efforts of implementing this vision gives them heartburn!
In Lone Star’s latest eBook, we explore some of the leading causes of analytics heartburn and prescribe some remedies.
The 5 Reasons Why Building an Analytics Capability is Giving You Heartburn eBook discusses causes such as:
- The cost of enabling an analytics capability is daunting
- Time to value realization is often too long
- Resource constraints, especially personnel
- Leadership’s strained commitment and patience with the process
- Lack of trust in “Black Box” results
These are five common challenges that organizations face when enabling an analytics capability. If your company is experiencing any of these symptoms and needs remedies, request our free eBook to learn more:
While you’re here, learn more about our AnalyticsOS® no-code analytics platform that allows organizations to rapidly build, deploy, and scale an analytics capability to deliver results in days, not months or years. LEARN MORE
Also, consider reading our eBook: 5 Common Sense Steps to Deal with Dirty Data
- Lone Star Analysis Maintains Top Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Survey Reveals Significant Disparities in Digital Data and Privacy Concerns Across US, UK, and EU
- How Americans are Leading the Charge for Data Privacy in the Age of AI
- A Few Things You Should Know about Harry Markowitz
- Lone Star Analysis President and COO Matthew Bowers Named Finalist for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023