Oil Prices, Powerball, Adventures in Prospect Theory
What do oil prices have to do with Powerball? Quite a bit, actually.
Human Centered Operations Research – The Intersection of Values, Judgement, and Scientific Decisions
We, at Lone Star, are often asked about terms like “Big Data” and “Analytics” compared to older terms like “analysis,” “operations research” or “management science.” This blog has some interesting facts and perspectives on those issues.
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Tech Titans’ 2022 Fast Tech List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in 2022 SMU Cox Dallas 100 List
- Competitive Intelligence – How Good Can it Be?