Oil Prices, Powerball, Adventures in Prospect Theory
What do oil prices have to do with Powerball? Quite a bit, actually.
Human Centered Operations Research – The Intersection of Values, Judgement, and Scientific Decisions
We, at Lone Star, are often asked about terms like “Big Data” and “Analytics” compared to older terms like “analysis,” “operations research” or “management science.” This blog has some interesting facts and perspectives on those issues.
- Data’s Hotel California: Open Systems vs. Walled Gardens
- Lone Star Analysis Expands Office Space to Accommodate Continued Growth
- Lone Star Analysis Announces Norwegian Subsidiary, Lone Star Analysis AS
- Lone Star Analysis Vice President Laurie Cummins Announced as National Defense Industrial Association’s 2022 Awards Chairperson
- Lone Star Analysis Secures Direct to Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Contract