2020 DoD Contractor Reputation Survey Series: Part 1 – Size Matters
Defense and Aerospace Firms: Size, Mergers, and Reputation Key Finding: Lone Star’s 2020 DoD Contractor Reputation Survey found that size matters, with a significant preference for small and medium sized firms over major primes. Introduction Lone Star’s 2020 DoD contractor reputation survey generated interesting findings,…
Roemerman finds his groove in the world of small business
ARLINGTON, VA — Steve Roemerman built and honed his career with Texas Instruments, which became part of defense giant Raytheon. After more than 30 years, the chairman and CEO of Lone Star Analysis Inc. has found the flexibility in leading a small business invigorating. “After…
Lone Star Analysis Secures High-Value Contract with Norwegian Ministry of Defence
Lone Star’s capabilities have saved NORMoD significant time and money while engaging many critical domestic and international stakeholders.
Lone Star Analysis Named “Most Promising” by Silicon Valley Publication
Lone Star’s approach to delivering immediate, measurable and sustainable value through edge analytics is to build and deploy virtual models of system or component failure at the point of need.
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Tech Titans’ 2022 Fast Tech List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in 2022 SMU Cox Dallas 100 List
- Competitive Intelligence – How Good Can it Be?