Roemerman finds his groove in the world of small business
ARLINGTON, VA — Steve Roemerman built and honed his career with Texas Instruments, which became part of defense giant Raytheon. After more than 30 years, the chairman and CEO of Lone Star Analysis Inc. has found the flexibility in leading a small business invigorating. “After…
Lone Star Analysis Secures High-Value Contract with Norwegian Ministry of Defence
Lone Star’s capabilities have saved NORMoD significant time and money while engaging many critical domestic and international stakeholders.
Lone Star Analysis Named “Most Promising” by Silicon Valley Publication
Lone Star’s approach to delivering immediate, measurable and sustainable value through edge analytics is to build and deploy virtual models of system or component failure at the point of need.
- Lies, Damn Lies, and Covid Statistics
- Lone Star Article Featured in E&P: Optimizing Analytics Software to Manage ESP Assets
- Opportunities and Problems with Digital Twins | Part Three: Barriers and Business Models
- Lone Star Analysis Awarded Additional Multi-Million Dollar Price Modification from Naval Aviation Enterprise
- Lone Star Analysis Secures Spot on Tech Titans’ 2021 Fast Tech List