LONE STAR MAY BE THE PLACE FOR YOU
What we Offer
We believe that every new hire is a strategic investment, so it is imperative that we offer competitive pay, generous benefits, flexible schedules and a range of other programs. Here is an overview of those benefits:
“Personal touch epitomizes the personality, attitude and culture of the organization, and drives loyalty and camaraderie. Additionally, our benefits package rivals that of many world class organizations.”
Lone Star Employee
Best Places to Work Survey
- Medical Plan: PPO & HSA Options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Indemnity Insurance
- Medical Concierge Service
Retirement and Savings
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Generous Match
- Corporate Bonus Plan and Spot Bonuses
- Equity Options
Paid Time Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Family (Maternity & Paternity) Leave
Education and Career Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Technical Training
- Career Development Plans
- Applicable Security Clearances
- Personal Identity Theft Protection
Who is Lone Star®?
Lone Star Analysis is a highly sought after business and technical analysis and consulting business that addresses our clients’ most complex, mission critical challenges.
What We Offer
We believe that every new hire is a strategic investment, so it is imperative that we offer competitive pay, generous benefits, flexible schedules and a range of other programs.
Who We Hire
Do you have what it takes to step away from the pack? We carefully select and hire employees that are considered top tier.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Considered Top Tier?
Find Out If Lone Star® May Be The Place For You