Opportunities and Problems with Digital Twins | Part Three: Barriers and Business Models
So far, this series has discussed the problems of confusion about different kinds of digital twins and other ways they generate value. This final installment considers a separate issue. Like many technology offerings, there are interesting relationships between business models to capture the value and…
Lone Star Analysis Secures Spot on Tech Titans’ 2021 Fast Tech List
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Lone Star Analysis Secures Spot on Tech Titans’ 2021 Fast Tech List DALLAS – November 3, 2021 – Lone Star Analysis, a trusted provider of leading-edge predictive and prescriptive analytics, and guided artificial intelligence solutions, has made Tech Titans’ 2021 Fast…
Opportunities and Problems with Digital Twins | Part Two: Definition – What Can I Do With This?
5 Reasons Why Building an Analytics Capability is Giving You Heartburn eBook Now Available
Last year, many wireless network operators boasted about their 5G rollouts. This rollout should undoubtedly help revolutionize operations for industrial operators in manufacturing, transportation, logistics, and energy/oil and gas.
- Lone Star Analysis Expands Office Space to Accommodate Continued Growth
- Lone Star Analysis Announces Norwegian Subsidiary, Lone Star Analysis AS
- Lone Star Analysis Vice President Laurie Cummins Announced as National Defense Industrial Association’s 2022 Awards Chairperson
- Lone Star Analysis Secures Direct to Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Contract
- Lies, Damn Lies, and Covid Statistics