Watch a Presentation on Evolved AI® for Stochastic Clustering Unsupervised Learning (feat. at I/ITSEC)
Lone Star’s Chief Scientist, Dr. Randal Allen, presented at the 2020 Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference (I/ITSEC), organized by the National Training Simulation Association (NTSA) on Evolved AI for Stochastic Clustering Unsupervised Learning. He spoke about the need for an augmented approach to deep learning neural nets in response to their many criticisms.
Evolved AI® for Stochastic Clustering
You can watch the recording here:
Allen, R. (2020). Evolved Artificial Intelligence for Stochastic Clustering Unsupervised Learning. In Volume 2020 (Eds.), Proceedings of the 2020 Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference (I/ITSEC). Arlington, VA: National Training and Simulation Association.
Lone Star’s AOS® edge and cloud-enabled platform, is a ready-to-use solution that empowers organizations to rapidly build, deploy and scale an analytics capability without the need for costly, time-consuming custom code. Learn more here.
- Lone Star Analysis Honored in 2023 SMU Cox Dallas 100 Rankings for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Receives Platinum Honors at the 2023 Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Expands Footprint with New Office in Lincolnshire
- Lone Star Analysis Secures Place on Tech Titans’ 2023 List for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Maintains Top Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year