Lone Star Article Featured in Aerospace Manufacturing and Design: Historical Trend Data Can’t Help MRO During Unprecedented Times
Lone Star’s CEO Steve Roemerman wrote an article “Historical Trend Data Can’t Help MRO During Unprecedented Times” for Aerospace Manufacturing and Design magazine.
Here is a snippet of the article:
Historical Trend Data Can’t Help MRO
Using accurately informed analytics, operators can better manage maintenance and upgrade planning, optimize fleet use, improve schedules, prioritize supply chain, enhance flows, and shorten MRO cycle times. Predictive analytics – especially condition-based MRO – offer great promise for these difficult times.
Although the entire MRO industry has experienced a downturn due to current global events, the lull isn’t going to last forever. Once aircraft usage rises, organizations will need to be prepared for any necessary MRO actions because of the extended period of inactivity and daily wear. By using predictive analytics, fleet operators can ensure they avoid unnecessary, unplanned, or unscheduled downtime. Digital twins and advanced analytics reduce operating costs, a welcome result, now more than ever.
While you’re here, check out our MaxUp Energy – ESP Asset Analytics software and learn how the application helped one producer recover an incremental $684,000 annually (@ $25 / barrel oil) per 1,000 BOE produced per day and extend ESP mean time between failures by months.
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Tech Titans’ 2022 Fast Tech List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in 2022 SMU Cox Dallas 100 List
- Competitive Intelligence – How Good Can it Be?