Six Price to Win Misconceptions eBook Now Available
The price to win (PTW) process is often misunderstood. The “Six Price to Win Misconceptions Every Business Pro Should Know” eBook explores the most commonly made mistakes and misunderstandings.
It’s essential that you learn how to strategically price your business proposals to secure a win against the competition. The PTW process has many moving parts and it is easy to make assumptions based upon previous experience. However, you must understand your client’s needs change and you should continually evaluate your competitive differentiation when planning a bidding strategy for the next proposal.
As you analyze your pricing and your competition, you’ll need to examine a price to win strategy that resonates with not only the client’s needs and value, but also with your company’s bottom line.
Approaching price to win with an objective and open mindset is crucial to building, using, and communicating your pricing analysis. This analysis helps you position your company to win contracts, but often bidders and pricing analysts are tripped up by pricing pitfalls.
The Six Price to Win Misconceptions eBook examines those pricing pitfalls that may weaken your chances of being selected by the client and losing the contract.
- Lone Star Analysis Maintains Top Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Survey Reveals Significant Disparities in Digital Data and Privacy Concerns Across US, UK, and EU
- How Americans are Leading the Charge for Data Privacy in the Age of AI
- A Few Things You Should Know about Harry Markowitz
- Lone Star Analysis President and COO Matthew Bowers Named Finalist for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023