Real Time Decision Making – Incorporating Dynamic Risk Management
This whitepaper demonstrates real-time risk modeling capability in a synthetic environment. The modeling software, processes, and techniques are the result of 12 years of decision analysis work. The elegance of the risk tool is the amalgamation of data that combine to represent risk: historical data,...
Data Sets and Resources Characterizing Large Numbers of Observations And Rare Events
Data Sets and Resources Characterizing Large Numbers of Observations And Rare Events This document summarizes datasets referenced by Wikipedia, and documents from other sources which may be of use. Some of the links are too unstructured feeds (e.g., Digg) and some to tools, which have...
Efficiently Representing Uncertainty as Probability Distributions
Efficiently Representing Uncertainty as Probability Distributions This paper discusses two means for efficiently representing uncertainty as probability distributions: Stochastic Information Packets (SIPs) and Stochastic Library Units with Relationship Preserved (SLURPs). View Whitepaper
Could Cost, Should Cost and Price To Win
Could Cost, Should Cost and Price To Win Aerospace & Defense Dissatisfaction with DoD's procurement system increased pressure on the Federal Budget, and declining prime contractor prospects have highlighted the need to better understand pricing in defense markets. The paper provides an objective lexicon and...
- Data’s Hotel California: Open Systems vs. Walled Gardens
- Lone Star Analysis Expands Office Space to Accommodate Continued Growth
- Lone Star Analysis Announces Norwegian Subsidiary, Lone Star Analysis AS
- Lone Star Analysis Vice President Laurie Cummins Announced as National Defense Industrial Association’s 2022 Awards Chairperson
- Lone Star Analysis Secures Direct to Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Contract