Real Time Decision Making – Incorporating Dynamic Risk Management
This whitepaper demonstrates real-time risk modeling capability in a synthetic environment. The modeling software, processes, and techniques are the result of 12 years of decision analysis work. The elegance of the risk tool is the amalgamation of data that combine to represent risk: historical data, real-time data, and subject matter expert data. All residents within the model, updated every 5 seconds.
About Lone Star Analysis
Lone Star Analysis enables customers to make insightful decisions faster than their competitors. We are a predictive guide bridging the gap between data and action. Prescient insights support confident decisions for customers in Oil & Gas, Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Products & Services, Aerospace & Defense, and the Public Sector.
Lone Star delivers fast time to value supporting customers’ planning and ongoing management needs. Utilizing our TruNavigator® software platform, Lone Star brings proven modeling tools and analysis that improve customers’ top line, by winning more business, and improving the bottom line, by quickly enabling operational efficiency, cost reduction, and performance improvement. Our trusted AnalyticsOSSM software solutions support our customers’ real-time predictive analytics needs when continuous operational performance optimization, cost minimization, safety improvement, and risk reduction are important.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Lone Star is found on the web at http://www.Lone-Star.com
Real-Time Decision-making Incorporating Dynamic Risk Management
- Data’s Hotel California: Open Systems vs. Walled Gardens
- Lone Star Analysis Expands Office Space to Accommodate Continued Growth
- Lone Star Analysis Announces Norwegian Subsidiary, Lone Star Analysis AS
- Lone Star Analysis Vice President Laurie Cummins Announced as National Defense Industrial Association’s 2022 Awards Chairperson
- Lone Star Analysis Secures Direct to Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Contract