Lies, Damn Lies, and Covid Statistics
Writing about bad analytics in the age of Covid is easy; embarrassingly easy. Since Lone Star has published several assessments around the epidemic, we’ve had our share of problems. As 2021 comes to an end, it seems worth looking back over the last two years…
Opportunities and Problems with Digital Twins | Part Three: Barriers and Business Models
So far, this series has discussed the problems of confusion about different kinds of digital twins and other ways they generate value. This final installment considers a separate issue. Like many technology offerings, there are interesting relationships between business models to capture the value and…
Opportunities and Problems with Digital Twins | Part Two: Definition – What Can I Do With This?
Opportunities and Problems with Digital Twins | Part One: Definition – What is This?
What are Digital Twins? The first problem we need to address is confusion about “what is a digital twin?” Despite what you might have heard, there is no single definition. Most people don’t ask, “what is a digital twin?” But they should. And, when we…
- Lone Star Analysis Expands Office Space to Accommodate Continued Growth
- Lone Star Analysis Announces Norwegian Subsidiary, Lone Star Analysis AS
- Lone Star Analysis Vice President Laurie Cummins Announced as National Defense Industrial Association’s 2022 Awards Chairperson
- Lone Star Analysis Secures Direct to Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Contract
- Lies, Damn Lies, and Covid Statistics