Lone Star Analysis Named Winner in Business Intelligence Group’s 2023 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Award
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
2023 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Award Winner
DALLAS – March 28, 2023 – Lone Star Analysis, a trusted provider of leading-edge predictive and prescriptive analytics and Evolved AI® (EAI®), has been named a winner of Business Intelligence Group’s Artificial Intelligence Excellence Award Program for its EAI® solution.
The awards program recognizes organizations, products, and people who bring artificial intelligence (AI) to life and apply it to solve real problems. Lone Star’s Evolved AI® received the award in the “Hybrid Intelligence System” category for its new approach to AI mathematics. EAI® supports “neurons” of any math construct, reducing AI complexity by orders of magnitude.
EAI is already providing innovative results within the aerospace, defense, and intelligence communities. Lone Star’s winning solutions focus on doing more with less to improve operational efficiency and mission readiness while simultaneously reducing cost and risk.
“Lone Star’s inclusion in this program showcases our dedication to innovative technology and our ability to deploy truly unique, impactful solutions,” said Steve Roemerman, chairman and CEO of Lone Star Analysis. “We’ve removed limitations constraining ‘mainstream’ AI to create a more modern, accurate, explainable, and stronger AI solution.”
To learn more about Lone Star Analysis, visit http://www.Lone-Star.com.
About Lone Star Analysis
Lone Star Analysis is a Dallas-based provider of applied decision intelligence and engineering solutions. We harness predictive and prescriptive analytics, artificial intelligence, and inherent knowledge to enhance innovation, create economic strength, and make the world safer. Since 2004, organizations have trusted Lone Star to deliver actionable answers to complex problems in manufacturing, aerospace, defense, energy, logistics, transportation, and more.
Mod Op for Lone Star Analysis
- Lone Star Analysis President and COO Matthew Bowers Named Finalist for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023
- Lone Star Analysis Named Winner in Business Intelligence Group’s 2023 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Award
- Lone Star Analysis Receives Cyber Essentials Certification, a UK Government Backed Accreditation for Cybersecurity
- Lone Star Analysis Wins D CEO Magazine’s Innovation Award for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Lone Star Analysis Earns ISO Certification for AnalyticsOS® Cloud