Lone Star Article Featured in COTS Journal: The New Machine Learning Method for the Military – Evolved AI®
Here is a snippet of the article:
The New Military Machine Learning Method – Evolved AI®
Understanding the need for smarter, more advanced systems, the military has recently shifted its focus to artificial intelligence applications and functions. Although not a new concept, military adoption of AI has been a slow process given the unique challenges it encounters or faces. Traditional AI initiatives require large quantities of data and extended periods to fully educate and train a model. However, in a field dominated by data security and privacy, sharing important information between systems can cause unwanted breaches and safety concerns. Additionally, in environments where variables are constantly changing, traditional methods of AI rarely work fast enough to deploy a valid solution. This can mean the difference between life and death.
Click here to continue reading the article.
The original article was posted in the COTS Journal.
- Lone Star Analysis President and COO Matthew Bowers Named Finalist for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023
- Lone Star Analysis Named Winner in Business Intelligence Group’s 2023 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Award
- Lone Star Analysis Receives Cyber Essentials Certification, a UK Government Backed Accreditation for Cybersecurity
- Lone Star Analysis Wins D CEO Magazine’s Innovation Award for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Lone Star Analysis Earns ISO Certification for AnalyticsOS® Cloud