Lone Star Article Featured in COTS Journal: The New Machine Learning Method for the Military – Evolved AI®
Here is a snippet of the article:
The New Military Machine Learning Method – Evolved AI®
Understanding the need for smarter, more advanced systems, the military has recently shifted its focus to artificial intelligence applications and functions. Although not a new concept, military adoption of AI has been a slow process given the unique challenges it encounters or faces. Traditional AI initiatives require large quantities of data and extended periods to fully educate and train a model. However, in a field dominated by data security and privacy, sharing important information between systems can cause unwanted breaches and safety concerns. Additionally, in environments where variables are constantly changing, traditional methods of AI rarely work fast enough to deploy a valid solution. This can mean the difference between life and death.
The original article was posted in the COTS Journal.
- Lone Star Analysis Honored in 2023 SMU Cox Dallas 100 Rankings for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Receives Platinum Honors at the 2023 Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Expands Footprint with New Office in Lincolnshire
- Lone Star Analysis Secures Place on Tech Titans’ 2023 List for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Maintains Top Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year