Lone Star Featured in Permian Basin Oil and Gas Magazine: The AI Factor
Lone Star was featured in the Permian Basin Oil and Gas Magazine discussing artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities. Is AI taking over human intelligence? Not so fast, say the experts. AI still needs humans!
Lone Star – The AI Factor
In the August 2021 issue of the Permian Basin Oil and Gas Magazine, Paul Wiseman interviewed Lone Star’s Davey Brooks, vice president of automated intelligent analytics solutions, for his article, “The AI Factor.” He talks about how Lone Star Analysis uses artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to diagnose issues and create predictive models. Using AI and ML will prevent future problems in ESPs and a wide range of other industrial applications.
Learning from some of the engagements we’ve had outside of the commercial space, we’ve looked at how we could apply those capabilities to making organizations more effective and more profitable.” ~ Davey Brooks
Check out what we’re saying! How artificial intelligence is helping you make smarter decisions faster.
You can read the article here.
While you’re here, check out our MaxUp Energy – ESP Asset Analytics software and learn how the application helped one producer recover an incremental $684,000 annually (@ $25 / barrel oil) per 1,000 BOE produced per day and extend ESP mean time between failures by months.
- Lone Star Analysis President and COO Matthew Bowers Named Finalist for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023
- Lone Star Analysis Named Winner in Business Intelligence Group’s 2023 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Award
- Lone Star Analysis Receives Cyber Essentials Certification, a UK Government Backed Accreditation for Cybersecurity
- Lone Star Analysis Wins D CEO Magazine’s Innovation Award for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Lone Star Analysis Earns ISO Certification for AnalyticsOS® Cloud