Lone Star Featured in Permian Basin Oil and Gas Magazine: The AI Factor
Lone Star was featured in the Permian Basin Oil and Gas Magazine discussing artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities. Is AI taking over human intelligence? Not so fast, say the experts. AI still needs humans!
Lone Star – The AI Factor
In the August 2021 issue of the Permian Basin Oil and Gas Magazine, Paul Wiseman interviewed Lone Star’s Davey Brooks, vice president of automated intelligent analytics solutions, for his article, “The AI Factor.” He talks about how Lone Star Analysis uses artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to diagnose issues and create predictive models. Using AI and ML will prevent future problems in ESPs and a wide range of other industrial applications.
Learning from some of the engagements we’ve had outside of the commercial space, we’ve looked at how we could apply those capabilities to making organizations more effective and more profitable.” ~ Davey Brooks
Check out what we’re saying! How artificial intelligence is helping you make smarter decisions faster.
While you’re here, check out our MaxUp Energy – ESP Asset Analytics software and learn how the application helped one producer recover an incremental $684,000 annually (@ $25 / barrel oil) per 1,000 BOE produced per day and extend ESP mean time between failures by months.
- Lone Star Analysis Honored in 2023 SMU Cox Dallas 100 Rankings for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Receives Platinum Honors at the 2023 Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Expands Footprint with New Office in Lincolnshire
- Lone Star Analysis Secures Place on Tech Titans’ 2023 List for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Maintains Top Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year