Lone Star Analysis Publishes Long Term Forecasts for Steel and Industrial Production
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) January 8. 2018
The free report showcases Lone Star’s predictive analytics.
Lone Star Analysis is offering a free report forecasting steel and industrial production through 2022.
Lone Star provides quantitative software and assessments. Price-to-Win, and other econometric forecasts, are among the company’s most frequently delivered products. Lone Star has delivered demand forecasts across several markets for more than a decade.
“We provide analytic services, and econometric software tools to our clients,” said Steve Roemerman, Lone Star’s CEO. “However, our forecasts are customized for clients. Even though we’ve done hundreds, we can’t publish them.
“We’ve seen people struggle to get good forecasts for industrial production and steel, so we offered this analysis free to some of our customers. Now we offer it publicly.
“Our work in economic competitions, econometric projections and demand forecasting has covered roughly half the world’s nations with 80% of world GDP. Our market projections span from consumer demand to industrial forecasting. “
The report, Steel & Industrial Production Forecasts 2017-2022 provides the following estimates:
- World steel production will increase about 14% over 2016 levels by year end 2022.
- North American steel production will increase by nearly 8%.
- S. industrial production will increase more than 7%.
- S. steel prices will rise more than 13% over this forecast period.
The median forecasts for 2017 suggest economic reporting to date may understate the rate of economic growth in the U.S. This suggests upward pressure on steel producer price indices. Official government statistics seem likely to be revised upwards when finalized.
The report is available free on the Lone Star website here. No credit card or registration is required.
You can register here for updates.
Matthew Bowers | email@example.com | 214.405.2700
About Lone Star Analysis
Lone Star Analysis enables customers to make insightful decisions faster than their competitors. We are a predictive guide bridging the gap between data and action. Prescient insights support confident decisions for customers in Oil & Gas, Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Products & Services, Aerospace & Defense, and the Public Sector.
Lone Star delivers fast time to value supporting customers planning and on-going management needs. Utilizing our TruNavigator® software platform, Lone Star brings proven modeling tools and analysis that improve customers top line, by winning more business, and improve the bottom line, by quickly enabling operational efficiency, cost reduction, and performance improvement. Our trusted AnalyticsOSSM software solutions support our customers’ real-time predictive analytics needs when continuous operational performance optimization, cost minimization, safety improvement, and risk reduction are important.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Lone Star is found on the web at http://www.Lone-Star.com
- Lone Star Analysis Honored in 2023 SMU Cox Dallas 100 Rankings for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Receives Platinum Honors at the 2023 Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Expands Footprint with New Office in Lincolnshire
- Lone Star Analysis Secures Place on Tech Titans’ 2023 List for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Maintains Top Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year