Lone Star Director Competitive Intelligence Lauie Young presents at Dallas SCIP
Laurie Young presents at Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) Dallas Chapter
Laurie Young, Dallas SCIP Chapter President, and Director Competitive Intelligence for Lone Star Analysis, presented Use of a Black Hat for Competitive Positioning August 4, 2016.
The presentation not only educated attendees as to power of these facilitated discussions between knowledgeable people of identified competitors; but, also how the actionable intelligence enables leadership to make better decisions in critical opportunities.
Laurie has over 20 years of experience doing Competitive Intelligence both for commercial and Government customers. She has facilitated and participated in more than 50 Black Hats during her career.
About Lone Star Analysis
Lone Star Analysis enables customers to make insightful decisions faster than their competitors. We are a predictive guide bridging the gap between data and action. Prescient insights support confident decisions for customers in Oil & Gas, Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Products & Services, Aerospace & Defense, and the Public Sector.
Lone Star delivers fast time to value supporting customers planning and on-going management needs. Utilizing our TruNavigator® software platform, Lone Star brings proven modeling tools and analysis that improve customers top line, by winning more business, and improve the bottom line, by quickly enabling operational efficiency, cost reduction, and performance improvement. Our trusted AnalyticsOSSM software solutions support our customers’ real-time predictive analytics needs when continuous operational performance optimization, cost minimization, safety improvement, and risk reduction are important.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Lone Star is found on the web at http://www.Lone-Star.com
- Lone Star Analysis President and COO Matthew Bowers Named Finalist for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023
- Lone Star Analysis Named Winner in Business Intelligence Group’s 2023 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Award
- Lone Star Analysis Receives Cyber Essentials Certification, a UK Government Backed Accreditation for Cybersecurity
- Lone Star Analysis Wins D CEO Magazine’s Innovation Award for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Lone Star Analysis Earns ISO Certification for AnalyticsOS® Cloud