Addison Magazine Recognizes Lone Star Ethics Award
Addison-based Lone Star Analysis was honored as one of four honorees at the 16th Annual Greater Dallas Business Ethics Awards (GDBEA), and was the only Corridor-based company to be honored on May 17, at the Westin Galleria Hotel. Here is a link to the article.
About Lone Star Analysis
Lone Star Analysis enables customers to make insightful decisions faster than their competitors. We are a predictive guide bridging the gap between data and action. Prescient insights support confident decisions for customers in Oil & Gas, Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Products & Services, Aerospace & Defense, and the Public Sector.
Lone Star delivers fast time to value supporting customers planning and on-going management needs. Utilizing our TruNavigator® software platform, Lone Star brings proven modeling tools and analysis that improve customers top line, by winning more business, and improve the bottom line, by quickly enabling operational efficiency, cost reduction, and performance improvement. Our trusted AnalyticsOSSM software solutions support our customers’ real-time predictive analytics needs when continuous operational performance optimization, cost minimization, safety improvement, and risk reduction are important.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Lone Star is found on the web at http://www.Lone-Star.com
- Lone Star Analysis Named Winner in Business Intelligence Group’s 2023 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Award
- Lone Star Analysis Receives Cyber Essentials Certification, a UK Government Backed Accreditation for Cybersecurity
- Lone Star Analysis Wins D CEO Magazine’s Innovation Award for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Lone Star Analysis Earns ISO Certification for AnalyticsOS® Cloud
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards