Addison Magazine Recognizes Lone Star Ethics Award
Addison-based Lone Star Analysis was honored as one of four honorees at the 16th Annual Greater Dallas Business Ethics Awards (GDBEA), and was the only Corridor-based company to be honored on May 17, at the Westin Galleria Hotel. Here is a link to the article.
About Lone Star Analysis
Lone Star Analysis enables customers to make insightful decisions faster than their competitors. We are a predictive guide bridging the gap between data and action. Prescient insights support confident decisions for customers in Oil & Gas, Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Products & Services, Aerospace & Defense, and the Public Sector.
Lone Star delivers fast time to value supporting customers planning and on-going management needs. Utilizing our TruNavigator® software platform, Lone Star brings proven modeling tools and analysis that improve customers top line, by winning more business, and improve the bottom line, by quickly enabling operational efficiency, cost reduction, and performance improvement. Our trusted AnalyticsOSSM software solutions support our customers’ real-time predictive analytics needs when continuous operational performance optimization, cost minimization, safety improvement, and risk reduction are important.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Lone Star is found on the web at http://www.Lone-Star.com
- Lone Star Analysis Ltd. Opens New Headquarters in Lincoln
- Lone Star Analysis Launches Groundbreaking New Technology with TruNavigator MAX™
- Artificial Intelligence in 2024 – Time to Shift Gears
- How Many Piano Tuners in Lincolnshire? How Evolved AI® helps us answer seemingly impossible questions.
- Why Your 2024 New Year’s Resolution Should Include Quantum