Lone Star’s TruPredict Featured on NewsWatch TV
NewsWatch TV regularly features stories on new technology from around the globe poised to hit our market. The Lone Star TruPredict™ segments airs on October 21st (ION) and October 24th (History). The ION show airs 5:30-6:00am and the History Channel show airs at 6:00-6:30am, both in local time. Lone Star’s TruPredict was chosen because one of the NewsWatch producers saw a recent press release that featured the ground breaking Price to Win tool and felt that it was the kind of news story that fit what NewsWatch viewers would be interested in. Here is the YouTube link for the video.
- Lone Star Analysis Maintains Top Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Survey Reveals Significant Disparities in Digital Data and Privacy Concerns Across US, UK, and EU
- How Americans are Leading the Charge for Data Privacy in the Age of AI
- A Few Things You Should Know about Harry Markowitz
- Lone Star Analysis President and COO Matthew Bowers Named Finalist for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023