Lone Star Analysis Continues to Expand Training Offerings
The new offerings of courses and workshops is available on the Lone Star website.
Lone Star CEO Leads Sessions on Best Practice
Analytics Best Practices Featured at Probability Management’s Annual Meeting on Risk SAN JOSE, Calif. (PRWEB) March 13, 2018 Lone Star Analysis CEO, Steve Roemerman will lead two sessions on analytics best practices at the Probability Management annual meeting in San Jose. Steve is the Chair…
Lone Star Competitive Differentiation Sets New Milestones
2017 Clients Won Over $1.5 Billion and Generated More Than a Billion Dollars of Shareholder Value DALLAS (PRWEB) February 14, 2018 Customers of Lone Star Analysis secured about $1.6 billion in 2017 competitive wins. “Our customers won more last year than ever before,” said Ricardo…
Lone Star Expands IoT Value Creation Training
Workshops Focus on Pragmatic Solutions DALLAS (PRWEB) February 11, 2018 Lone Star Analysis expanded the range of workshops for IoT value creation in January. “Our customers are asking for a wider range of experiences as they explore Internet of Things value creation,” said Matthew…
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Tech Titans’ 2022 Fast Tech List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in 2022 SMU Cox Dallas 100 List
- Competitive Intelligence – How Good Can it Be?