Lone Star Analysis Recognized by ESGR
“Supporting Weston throughout his journey has been extremely rewarding, and we look forward to watching him succeed from afar. We’re truly honored to receive his and ESGR’s recognition for our support,” said Steve Roemerman, CEO, Lone Star Analysis.
Lone Star Analysis Promotes Eric Haney, Ph.D. to Deputy Chief Technology Officer
As Lone Star Analysis continues to grow its technology portfolio, the Dallas-based specialist in leading-edge predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions is making moves to strengthen its leadership team.
Lone Star Analysis to Present at SCIP 2018 International Conference
The analytics company will be represented by Ricardo Lopez, vice president, competitive differentiation, and Laurie Young, director of competitive intelligence.
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Tech Titans’ 2022 Fast Tech List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in 2022 SMU Cox Dallas 100 List
- Competitive Intelligence – How Good Can it Be?