Data Analytics-based Maintenance Solutions for Military Vehicles featured in Military Embedded Systems Magazine
AI Data Analytics based Maintenance Solutions for Military Vehicles
Using hybrid artificial intelligence (AI), combining machine learning and physics-based AI, maintainers can focus on the state of each vehicle. In the July/August 2021 Military Embedded Systems magazine, Lone Star’s John Price writes about how organizations can improve mission readiness, reduce equipment failure, and minimize avoidable costs.
Lone Star – AI Data Analytics based Maintenance Solutions for Military Vehicles
Military Embedded Systems Magazine
Military vehicles are maintained in a variety of circumstances. Whether at a depot or deployed, the goal is operational availability (known as Ao). However, current standards and practices in preventive and corrective maintenance typically occur too early or too late to provide the best Ao within resource constraints. Maintainers have limited insight into each component’s useful life. Because of these timing challenges, current processes can leave shortfalls in Ao and readiness. These shortfalls can be minimized by implementing advanced maintenance analytics.
AI-driven methods can increase component useful life, reduce the probability of failure, and optimize available resources.
While you’re here, check out our MaxUp Fleet – Fleet Maintenance Analytics software and learn how it will keep your vehicles more productive for longer at a lower cost.
- Lone Star Analysis Maintains Top Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Survey Reveals Significant Disparities in Digital Data and Privacy Concerns Across US, UK, and EU
- How Americans are Leading the Charge for Data Privacy in the Age of AI
- A Few Things You Should Know about Harry Markowitz
- Lone Star Analysis President and COO Matthew Bowers Named Finalist for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023