Lone Star Analysis Provides Analytics Training Offerings to Reduce Confusion and Fear Around Analytics and The Internet of Things
Lone Star Analysis is offering analytics trainings for both practitioners working with analytics and their executives.
DALLAS (PRWEB) September 27, 2018
Lone Star Analysis, a Dallas-based specialist in leading-edge predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions, is offering analytics trainings for both practitioners working with analytics and their executives.
Lone Star’s training offerings include four families – internet of things (IoT), analytics best practices, competitive differentiation and software training. Training settings range from as few as 10 to more than 50 attendees and can be customized for client needs.
“We have identified a gap when it comes to the ability and skills needed to successfully integrate analytics and IoT into business models,” said Steve Roemerman, CEO, Lone Star Analysis. “Our objective with these courses is not to drive sales, but to help educate professionals to better understand what they are seeing. We want our attendees to walk away with practical insights to move forward in an age of algorithms.”
These short seminars attract attendees from a wide range of industries including the defense community, congressional staff and more. By conducting these seminars over a few hours or a single day, Lone Star provides companies and agencies the opportunity to put together a team that can focus on a specific problem during the training.
Here are the details of a few upcoming events at Lone Star’s Northern Virginia offices that will be widely attended:
- Best Practices for the Age of Algorithms – 9:00 a.m. on Oct. 16 at 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600, Alexandria, Virginia.
- Executive’s Toolkit; Assessing Analytics Risks – 1:30 p.m. on Oct. 16 at 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600, Alexandria, Virginia.
- Executive’s Toolkit; Creating Value with the Internet of Things (IoT) – 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 18 at 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600, Alexandria, Virginia.
To learn more about Lone Star’s training offerings or register for an upcoming seminar, visit: https://www.lone-star.com/courses-and-workshop-offerings/.
About Lone Star Analysis
Lone Star Analysis is a Dallas-based predictive and prescriptive analytics specialist enabling customers to make smarter decisions faster by leveraging data and insights to provide foresight and enhance the decision-making of its customers. Lone Star’s TruNavigator® and AnalyticsOSTM software programs provide transparent, auditable and explainable solutions for clients. Additionally, Lone Star applies the right combination of data, people and processes to get results with its 15 years of experience and more than 800 subject matter experts, across several industries, including aerospace, defense, energy, logistics, manufacturing and transportation.
For more information on Lone Star, visit http://www.Lone-Star.com.
MCC for Lone Star
972-480-8383 ext. 224
- Lone Star Analysis Wins D CEO Magazine’s Innovation Award for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Lone Star Analysis Earns ISO Certification for AnalyticsOS® Cloud
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Tech Titans’ 2022 Fast Tech List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work Awards