Lone Star Analysis Breaks New Ground in Prescriptive Analytics
Dallas, TX (8/31/15) Lone Star Analysis, internationally recognized for its unique decision analysis support, modeling and simulation, and a trusted provider of advisory services broke new ground in the analytics market by launching OptiSolvTM, a highly scalable Stochastic Optimization capability within its TruNavigatorSM prescriptive analytics platform.
“This is a major breakthrough in the analytics market,” said Matthew Bowers, Vice President of Corporate Development. “Our solution enables clients to quickly deploy a capability to optimize operational outcomes at any level of an organization. What makes it so amazing is that it can operate effectively in both a centralized data center environment or at the edge of a network in a gateway or other device.”
The TruNavigator and OptiSolv solution is capable of fusing disparate data types in a computationally efficient live-virtual simulation environment. This approach enables organizations to move faster, respond more quickly, and clearly understand the ramifications of various choices on future outcomes and guides clients to actively manage their assets, resources, and processes for optimal outcomes.
“Lone Star, using the TruNavigator toolset, has been delivering high-value prescriptive analysis results for clients in Aerospace and Defense, Oil & Gas, and the Military markets for many years,” commented Steve Roemerman, Chief Executive of Lone Star Analysis. “This advancement sets the bar above any capability we have seen in the analytics market.”
The TruNavigator and OptiSolv solution is capable of fusing disparate data types in a computationally efficientlive-virtual simulation environment. This approach enables organizations to move faster, respond more quickly,and clearly understand the ramifications of decisions on future outcomes. This approach helps clients actively
manage their assets, resources, and processes for optimal results.
- Lone Star Analysis President and COO Matthew Bowers Named Finalist for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023
- Lone Star Analysis Named Winner in Business Intelligence Group’s 2023 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Award
- Lone Star Analysis Receives Cyber Essentials Certification, a UK Government Backed Accreditation for Cybersecurity
- Lone Star Analysis Wins D CEO Magazine’s Innovation Award for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Lone Star Analysis Earns ISO Certification for AnalyticsOS® Cloud