Lone Star Finalist in Addison Texas Best Place to Work in 2015
Lone Star Analysis has been named a finalist in the ADDISON The Magazine of the North Corridor Best Places to Work for 2015. Finalist were chosen based on company culture, employee perks such as 401k programs and benefits offerings, incentive programs such as employee recognition and education, company assistance outside the office and what makes the company unique.
Addison combines the energy, vibrancy, entertainment and commerce of a large city with small town sensibilities, creating an easy-to-use, friendly and accessible environment. Its progressive growth is engineered to support and promote personal and professional progress.
- Lone Star Analysis Maintains Top Spot on Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Survey Reveals Significant Disparities in Digital Data and Privacy Concerns Across US, UK, and EU
- How Americans are Leading the Charge for Data Privacy in the Age of AI
- A Few Things You Should Know about Harry Markowitz
- Lone Star Analysis President and COO Matthew Bowers Named Finalist for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023