COMPETITIVE ANALYTICS & PRICING SOLUTIONS
Black Hat Support
Lone Star will help you shape your capture strategy based on customer and competitor findings by conducting a competitive assessment workshop.
Our Black Hat Effort is a 3 step process that includes:
1. Pre-Black Hat Research (based on publicly available data) used to facilitate the session, including:
- Identification of relevant bidding org, key stakeholders, and leaders
- Mergers, acquisitions, and Divestitures that impact your competitor’s ability to compete
- Potential teammates
- Technical capabilities and approach
- Potential past performance qualifications
- Win strategy
- Competitive discriminators
2. Facilitate a 2-day Black Hat at your location, virtually, or at our facility in Addison, Texas.
3. Participants. We’ll provide Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who will participate in the Black Hat. SMEs are defined as former employees of an organization (customer, competitor, or subcontractor) with no conflict of interest who are knowledgeable about the specific topic(s) to be covered in the Black Hat exercise.