Lone Star Article Featured in E&P: Optimizing Analytics Software to Manage ESP Assets
Here is a snippet of the article:
Optimizing Analytics Software to Manage ESP Assets
Electric submersible pumps (ESPs) have been a popular method to produce oil and gas wells for many years. The ESP’s ability to lift a higher volume of fluid has made it a common, fast-growing lift solution, but it is not without its issues. ESPs are easy to use and can produce higher rates of fluid than other types of artificial lift, especially when the bottom-hole pressure (BHP) is low and the productivity index is high. However, if an ESP is used on any well fracked with sand, or making sand, it can lead to faster
failure due to sand and other materials making their way into the pump.
The original article was posted here.
While you’re here, check out our MaxUp Energy ESP Asset Analytics software.
- Data’s Hotel California: Open Systems vs. Walled Gardens
- Lone Star Analysis Expands Office Space to Accommodate Continued Growth
- Lone Star Analysis Announces Norwegian Subsidiary, Lone Star Analysis AS
- Lone Star Analysis Vice President Laurie Cummins Announced as National Defense Industrial Association’s 2022 Awards Chairperson
- Lone Star Analysis Secures Direct to Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Contract