Lone Star Finalist in Addison Texas Best Place to Work in 2015
Lone Star Analysis has been named a finalist in the ADDISON The Magazine of the North Corridor Best Places to Work for 2015. Finalist were chosen based on company culture, employee perks such as 401k programs and benefits offerings, incentive programs such as employee recognition and education, company assistance outside the office and what makes the company unique.
Addison combines the energy, vibrancy, entertainment and commerce of a large city with small town sensibilities, creating an easy-to-use, friendly and accessible environment. Its progressive growth is engineered to support and promote personal and professional progress.
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Tech Titans’ 2022 Fast Tech List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in 2022 SMU Cox Dallas 100 List
- Competitive Intelligence – How Good Can it Be?