Lone Star Has Another Best Quarter Ever
Lone Star Analysis, internationally recognized for its unique decision analysis support, modeling, and simulation, and a trusted provider of advisory services addressing highly complex client issues for business and technology announces it has just completed another best year-over-year quarter of revenue growth.
Lone Star Analysis Granted Six Trademark Registrations
Lone Star, internationally recognized in business and technology decision support, modeling and simulation, and a provider of advisory services addressing highly complex client issues is pleased to announce that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has granted it six trademarks.
Lone Star Opts for the SIP Standard
Dallas, TX (8/20/14) Lone Star Analysis, internationally recognized business and technology decision support, modeling, and simulation, and a trusted provider of advisory services that address highly complex client issues announces its support of the Stochastic Information Packet (SIP) standard. The Company believes SIPs are important to 21st century analysis, information and decision making. While SIP is unfamiliar to some potential users, Lone Star has produced a white paper describing in detail this standard and its benefits.
Lone Star Consultant Recognized by the Institute of Navigation
Dallas, Texas (3/17/14) Mr. Logan Scott, a long-time consultant at Lone Star, has been selected as an Institute of Navigation (ION) Fellow. This highly regarded selection was based on Logan’s distinguished contributions to the advancement of navigation over his career.
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Tech Titans’ 2022 Fast Tech List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in 2022 SMU Cox Dallas 100 List
- Competitive Intelligence – How Good Can it Be?