Watch a Presentation on Evolved AI® for Stochastic Clustering Unsupervised Learning (feat. at I/ITSEC)
Lone Star’s Chief Scientist, Dr. Randal Allen, presented at the 2020 Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference (I/ITSEC), organized by the National Training Simulation Association (NTSA) on Evolved AI for Stochastic Clustering Unsupervised Learning. He spoke about the need for an augmented approach to deep learning…
Lone Star Article Featured in Aerospace Manufacturing and Design: Historical Trend Data Can’t Help MRO During Unprecedented Times
Lone Star’s CEO Steve Roemerman wrote an article “Historical Trend Data Can’t Help MRO During Unprecedented Times” for Aerospace Manufacturing and Design magazine. Here is a snippet of the article: Historical Trend Data Can’t Help MRO Using accurately informed analytics, operators can better manage…
5 Reasons Industry Should Not Wait for 5G eBook Now Available
Last year, many wireless network operators boasted about their 5G rollouts. This rollout should undoubtedly help revolutionize operations for industrial operators in manufacturing, transportation, logistics, and energy/oil and gas.
Lone Star Article Featured in COTS Journal: Reducing Vehicle Costs Through The Use of Technology
Recently, Lone Star wrote an article for the COTS Journal. In this article, “Reducing Vehicle Costs Through The Use of Technology,” we discuss reducing vehicle costs and why rapidly evolving interconnect standards boost next-generation embedded systems. Here is a summary of the article: Reducing Vehicles Costs Keeping…
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Middle Market 50 Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Spot on Tech Titans’ 2022 Fast Tech List for Third Consecutive Year
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in Dallas Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work Awards
- Lone Star Analysis Earns Recognition in 2022 SMU Cox Dallas 100 List
- Competitive Intelligence – How Good Can it Be?